Very often I love to indulge in desserts. But i do try and keep it low on sugar and fat to control my calorie intake. The last time i made a dessert with mango was cheesecake, which was a low fat version. You can check the recipe here. Today i made mango panna cotta. This again is a low fat version made by reducing the cream content and substituting it with milk.
Low Fat Mango Panna cotta
Recipe type: Desserts
- Mango Puree, 1 cup
- Milk, 1.5 cups
- Low Fat or Medium Fat Cream,1/2 cup
- Sugar, 5 tbspns
- Gelatin, 3 tspns
- Warm Water, 2 tbspns
- Add the mango puree, milk, cream and sugar to a container and beat well
- Heat 2 tbspns of water. Add gelatin to this and stir it till it dissolves.
- Add the gelati to the mango mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours till set.
- Serve cold with mango coulis!
Leave a Reply