Green Apple Pickle
Recipe type: Chutneys & Pickles
- Green Apple,1
- Fenugreek powder, ¼ tsp
- (Fenugreek seeds - dry roasted and powder)
- Asafoetida powder, ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder, 2 tsps
- Oil, 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chop the green apple into small cubes without removing its skin.
- Heat oil in a pan and add fenugreek powder & asafoetida powder.
- As soon as the mixture bubbles take it off the stove and add red chilli powder, salt and mix well. When it cools add the chopped green apples and mix well.
- Refrigerate it for a day before you consume it.